Followers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Can I breastfeed while wearing Premium Beautiful?

As a working mom, it is not always easy to juggle between work and family. When I say WORK, it means adhoc outstation assignments, sudden report/ proposal submissions, engineering reports, etc. 

Zara is still breastfeeding, and that means I will need to pump out the milk whenever I am at work. Outstation or not, I do it religiously. Thanks to my hubby and friends for the support. Now that Zara's approaching 6 months, I am glad to tell that Zara still feeds exclusively on my milk. Not to say that I have a lot of it, but so far it is sufficient for Zara :)

Now that I'm wearing Premium Beautiful, the case is, can I still breastfeed/ pump the milk out? The answer is a big fat YES!! Well, if not, I definitely won't buy it, since Zara is the priority now in whatever I do.

Ok, so how to still wear Premium Beautiful when you're pumping? Here's how :)

Loosen the straps of the log bra, and pull down the cup.This works best especially if you're using a manual pump/ electric pump that needs you to hold it while pumping.


Alright this one looks kinda familiar with mothers who pump using Medela, especially Freestyle (yeah I'm one of the Freestylers too!). Use 'Hook A' and and just hook it at the long bra adjuster.


To attach the side strap to your body, clasp the strap to your waist nipper. So now you're ready to pump for your darling angel!

Easy kan? Yeah.. and because Premium Beautiful helps your blood circulation, it also helps to increase your milk production. Well, for me it increased to about 1 - 1.5 ounces. That's good enough for me in one day.

Women and mothers out there, I know we are busy with our work and deadlines, but we gotta take care of ourselves too! Wearing Premium Beautiful is just an effortless way to help you not only to stay in shape, but also to deal with our womanly problems like sagging, menstrual problems, etc.

So contact me now! I'm giving discounts to those who respond early. You may be one of the lucky customers!

No comments: