Followers

Saturday, November 7, 2009

November Rain

1) No, it's not like the ultimate love song from Guns N' Roses. It's just that coincidentally, it rains more heavily now in November, and I remembered a few lines from the song while driving alone in the cold weather just now.

2) It's not so hard to understand my fear + hatred for roaches. Everybody have their own things that they are scared of. A good friend of mine is scared of chicken (though they taste nyum nyum to me :D) and another is absolutely scared of cats. Though I find it amusing, but I never failed to save her from stray cats when we walk together. I mean, in short, everyone have their own things to be phobic of. I don't see any reason why it is so hard to accept my fear of roaches. It's normal.

3) I suppose my status as a fiancée for 11 months (and counting!) should somehow be understood that I am not at all available. Available as in to accommodate requests to have a drink or to go somewhere. What would you feel if someone would have done similar thing to your girlfriend? I expect my status to be respected. If it's not work, then I suppose there is no need for a meeting.

4) I went for a class today! A class that I have been trying to fit in my schedule for like 3 months, and only until today I was able to attend the class. I'll definitely be practicing more of my skills to do this. Enchanting new interest :)
 

The pieces of Q-dip petals and leaves. Just had them dried and glittered!


The participants in the class. Creative ladies. The lady in the vest and spectacles came all the way from Singapore just to attend this class, can you imagine?


My two Q-dip flowers! Now that I know how to make lily and rose Q-dip flowers, I can do it on my own for my big day! Encik Tunang, thank you for the support :)
(Sorry for the mediocre shot. They look better in live mode)

P/S:
When I look into your eyes
I can see a love restrained
But darlin' when I hold you
Don't you know I feel the same
'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain


9 comments:

Aman said...

Ishh.. nasib baik I tak pernah ajak keluar. Kikiki

Aman said...

Pasal Life Manual ni bukan I yang reka sendiri tau. Ada dalam audio book "How to make your mind works for you."

Biar I kongsi sedikit pasal life Manual keluarga kami.
Manual Danial.
Kalau abah ada kat Teluk Intan.
Hari biasa:
First Abah akan offer danial pergi Petronas beli tit bits. Danial akan pilih satu tit bit ribena gummy/kit kat/ice cream.
Lepas tu abah akan latih danial punya memory dan attention to details untuk beberapa minit. then kami balik. (kalau perasan petronas to kira bribe la untuk training)

Hari mood danial extra cheerful:
Abah ajak danial pergi swimming atau jogging.

Mnual Eva untuk abah. untuk ibu lain sebab ada masuk emosi keibuan.
Bila Nangis:
Cek lampin/susu/keselesaan tempat barimg
Masih nangis?
Abah Dukung
Diam bila dukung sahaja? (sah nangis mengada ngada)
Abah letak dan biarkan Eva nangis sorang2 selama 5 minit
(oooo mengada-ngada ya)
Abah dukung balik...
ulang step pertama tadi.

Kalau budak engineering boleh buat state diagram ya....

Manual menjaga Ibu pulak
Lah~ lupa lah.......

ladyrora said...

Macam programming! haha.

Mysunshine cake said...

hi,
come join mysunshine giveaway & Cloth diaper donation for Rumah titian ashraful rohaniah.

zar

Aman said...

Ira, I just know you for 5 years.
But every entry of your blog I read.
You are a perfectionist.
and a superwoman.
that can be quite stressful.



Cause I am a Superwoman
Yes I am
Yes she is
Still when I'm a mess
I still put on a vest
With the S on my chest
Oh yes
I'm a Superwoman

ladyrora said...

Ek?

I think I don't really realize that, tp jadi woman of perfection ni sounds susah, hadeii.

Anonymous said...

is it Art Class ?

ladyrora said...

well, sort of.

Dip-flower class to be exact :)

samdaddycool said...

Very interesting class.. glittery petals... Can a though guy like me join in?? :P